For the holiday evening, my three brothers came over to my parents' house and we all had a big slumber party. Below is Dan bonding with brothers Mick and Tommy as they play a Mario Brothers race car game on 'Wii". After having lived in a tent without TV for a year, Dan did impressively well adapting to this new behavior pattern!

Dan and I were the first awake on Christmas morning... so we went to the rooms of my brothers and gave them friendly wake-up call (/pounding). This, of course, is an old family tradition of ours. ;-)
Then, we all crawled weary-eyed into mom and dad's room to show them what Santa put in our stockings over night.
We opened presents from santa, and then presents from family. And one present from Santa AND family: a Vitamix!!! Thanks to all who contributed -- best christmas gift ever!
Here's a photo of the gloves I crocheted for my mom -- the first crochet project I ever completed!

and Tommy II!

and Tommy II!
And then, after breakfast, we settled down for a nap with Mick and his horse, I mean Great Dane, Gus .
While Joe played us a lovely lullaby (sorry couldn't get video to download):
THE END
